Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum
Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA
Le forum de la guilde, permettant à chacun l'échange des idées et des conseils pour les membres.

Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal encourages players to dream ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> info team speak
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal encourages players to dream Répondre en citant

sbo222 Carlos Carvalhal has told his players to dream of Wembley after Swansea booked their place in the quarter-final of the FA Cup for the first time since 1964.

Second-half goals from Jordan Ayew and Nathan Dyer secured a 2-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday in their FA Cup fifth-round replay at the Liberty Stadium.

Swansea last graced the quarter-final of the competition 54 years ago, and Carvalhal pointed inside his jacket for inspiration ahead of a last-eight meeting against either Tottenham or Rochdale.

Asked if he would allow his players to dream of cup glory, the Swansea boss replied: "I have 'Carlos had a dream' written here in my jacket.

"All of us have dreams - the people who don't have dreams are not happy people I think.

"The main competition for us is the Premier League, but we will have a week to prepare for the quarter-final, which is important, and we are near [to the end of the competition] now.

"We have 90 minutes to try to get Wembley [for the semi-final] so let's see what happens.

"Sheffield Wednesday created problems for us in the first game and also again. But I thought we had more opportunities in this game. sbo222

"We needed a bit more intensity and a bit more speed in the second half, and that's why we put Jordan and Martin Olsson on at half-time. We felt after a couple of minutes that we could score and we did that."

Swansea's last FA Cup quarter-final came in 1964 when Bill Shankly's Liverpool were beaten 2-1 at Anfield, although the Swans eventually lost a Villa Park semi-final to Preston, ending their hopes of playing in a first FA Cup final. sbo222

AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 03:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 31 Mai - 04:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: France to finish World Cup preparation with Azzurri testArse Répondre en citant

Arsenal and England forward Danny Welbeck rejuvenated after putting injury problems behind him

pic5678 Danny Welbeck credits building up his mental strength for helping him force his way into England’s World Cup squad. Welbeck will be heading to this summer's tournament in Russia and has more reason than most to look forward to it, having missed out on Euro 2016 due to a knee injury which ended up sidelining him for eight months.

The Arsenal forward admits his lay-off was a major setback, both professionally and psychologically, but has emerged with a measured outlook that could serve him well as England take on the world in Russia. "Missing out on the last tournament with injury was frustrating for me," he said. "If you get a big injury, it is not easy at all to deal with it. It's a lonely period when you're not out on the pitch helping your team-mates and doing what you love doing.

"But there are things you can take from it, learn from it, learn about yourself. You can develop mentally when you away from the pitch. You can take all that frustration, pain and hurt from not playing football and try and use that as a way of helping you and reminding you of what you are missing out on." pic5678

Now fully fit, Welbeck's next challenge will be finding a way into Gareth Southgate's side. He has made just three substitute appearances under Southgate, totalling less than 45 minutes of football, and will be hoping to add to that when Nigeria visit Wembley on Saturday.

Despite that he remains the top scorer in the squad, with 15 strikes in 37 caps, indicating an apparent comfort with the rhythms of the international game. "I haven't pointed that out to him the manager, he knows all the ins and outs but that is something I want to build on," he said. "I have had a lot of success on the international stage and I want that to continue. I won't be resting on my laurels." pic5678

AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 12 Sep - 06:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal encourages players to dream Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนังออนไลน์

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal encourages players to dream

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> info team speak Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006