Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum
Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA
Le forum de la guilde, permettant à chacun l'échange des idées et des conseils pour les membres.

Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Mourinho not sure the future Fellini. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho not sure the future Fellini. Répondre en citant

sbobet24
Manchester United are determined not to be confident about the future of Marseille Fella, the Belgian midfielder, but personally revealed that the former Everton forward to the team.Jose Mourinho, manager of the Manchester United giants of the English Premier League, admitted that until now, they are still not confident that Marseille Fella, the Belgian national team will remain with the "Red Devils" against. Go In the age of Mourinho, Fellini developed a pace that was praised by many. But he was reportedly moving on. After the contract with the team ended this season. By the way, the new contract has been rejected by Manchester United, so that many have seen the chances of the former Everton to say goodbye to Old Trafford Ford this summer.The Portuguese coach said: " Will he stay or move out of the team? I do not know. I want him to stay with us. The club wants him to stay. But I do not know anything about the process. Whether it is the negotiation, the amount and the difference between the deals we submit to what he wants. " " He's still young. His injury (Knee area), causing him to undergo surgery. It's just a light-hearted surgery, and he'll be back in two weeks, so if we go through Sevilla in the Champions League then I think he'll be ready for the Premiership. If we reach that round and the last two months of the Premier League,sbobet24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006