Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum
Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA
Le forum de la guilde, permettant à chacun l'échange des idées et des conseils pour les membres.

Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Marcus McGuane describes his time as an English youngster at ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kongpheara

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 牛 Buffle

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Mar - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marcus McGuane describes his time as an English youngster at Répondre en citant

Very few Englishmen have made their mark on LaLiga and Marcus McGuane is determined to be the next one to do so.Having left Arsenal for Barcelona in January, he made his first appearance in a senior game in the Supercopa de Catalunya to follow in the footsteps of the only other Englishman to play for the club, Gary Lineker."I was getting frustrated by a lack of opportunities [at Arsenal]," the 19-year-old described to Daily Mail."It is good to train but I did not want my performance to pic5678  plateau and stay at the same level. This step made sense."There's no grudge but I felt the best thing was to find another way. If you want to be at a place to develop and get first-team football, maybe you have to look elsewhere than Arsenal."Before English footballers were less adventurous. Now we see opportunities elsewhere."People tell me I am the first since Lineker. It is a massive achievement but I want to be a first-teamer and will do everything to pic5678   get there."McGuane admitted that it has been surreal to work with the likes of Lionel Messi and Philippe Coutinho, with much of his time spent in the B-team thus far."When you go to first-team training, you go into the dressing room first. That first walk was so exciting. "The first person I saw was Sergio Busquets. As a central midfielder, seeing him in the flesh, one of the best in the world on the ball, his grace, technical ability. Then I saw Coutinho, then Messi!"You don't want to act too sta struck but I grew up watching these guys on television. Five of us were over there from the B-team. "The first-teamers came up and said 'hi' as they got their kits together. Coutinho heard my English accent, made me feel welcome, and said he was there if I need anything." pic5678 

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Mar - 08:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006