Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum
Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA
Le forum de la guilde, permettant à chacun l'échange des idées et des conseils pour les membres.

Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Do not let anyone compare with them. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy - Important -> Informations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
soksophoan

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Mar - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Do not let anyone compare with them. Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo star-kicking superstar Real Madrid opened his heart never seen anyone with talent, dedication and determination.m8bet If you want to succeed. Should not compare with anyone. You must be your own.Cristiano Ronaldo strikes Portugal's door. "White King" Real Madrid giants of the Spanish La Liga has never thought that anyone will be compared to themselves. After showing a strong commitment to be the best player in the world since m8bet childhood.Captain of the Portuguese national team Success in the club level, the national team and win a lot of personal reputation by the former "Red Devils" Manchester United open their minds that success and style of play there is only one and no one."It started out as I dreamed of being the best player in the world. - What are you talking about? - I play football with fun. But in my mind, I think I have to develop my own potential. And I started it at Manchester. "m8bet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Mar - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 10:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Do not let anyone compare with them. Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนังออนไลน์

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Do not let anyone compare with them.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy - Important -> Informations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006