Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum
Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA
Le forum de la guilde, permettant à chacun l'échange des idées et des conseils pour les membres.

Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The first blaugrana words of Malcom ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy - Important -> Informations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: The first blaugrana words of Malcom Répondre en citant

Here are the first blaugrana words of Malcom as the Brazilian moved from Bordeaux to Barcelona today. Let's not forget พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ that he was inches away from joining Roma (as he was even supposed to arrive in Rome yesterday) but in the end, Barcelona came out on top. Here is what he had พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ to say on the matter as he talked to the Spanish press: " To arrive here at Barcelona is an amazing feeling for me that's for surel, it is a dream come true. I will be playing in the best football club in the entire world. I will try to help พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ my teammates out as much as I could. I can't wait to start this new adventure. It is an incredible feel, I can't even tell you how I feel...". You can click on our gallery section to view Barcelona's posts on the matter as they seem happy to have signed Malcom...

AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Juil - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Aoû - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: The first blaugrana words of Malcom Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: The first blaugrana words of Malcom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan LastLegacy S17 LOA Index du Forum -> LastLegacy - Important -> Informations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006